Currently browsing:- Facts:

Here is list of some cherry-picked facts about common things such as applications, people, machines, language, cartoons, world, history, nature, food etc.

20 Interesting Facts about Earth - Mind Blowing Facts abt Our Planet Earth

20 Mind Blowing Facts about Earth

Earth is the Third planet from the Sun and the Fifth largest in the Solar system. It is the only known planet to Sustain Life. Earth was formed around 4.5 Billion years ago.   Our Actual Earth day is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds. The Inner core of the Earth has the…

Some Interesting and Unknown Facts about Ramayana

Some Interesting Ramayana Facts

Ramayan is is Historical compilation of incidents that Occurred at end of Tretayug. Valmiki was Original author of Ramayana, Tulsidas wrote another adaptation known as Ramacharitmanas. Valmiki the author of Ramayana was a Hunter before he turned a Sage. Laxman is incarnation of Sheshnag. Shatrughan is Incarnation of VIshnu’s Conch while Bharat is incarnation of…

15 Interesting Subconscious Mind Facts n its Relation wid Conscious Mind

15 Interesting Facts about Subconscious Mind

We can only use 5% of our Brain capacity, that means our Subconscious Mind controls the remaining 95% of brain. Subconscious mind picks up on Everything. Hearing and Processing even when you are in Sleeping state. If you Repeat same thing again and again, it will Retained intact by your Subconscious mind. People you are…

10 Interesting and Facinating Facts about Human Heart

10 Interesting Facts about Human Heart and Brain

10 Interesting Facts about Human Heart Heart has its own Electric Impulse, That’s why it can Continue to Beat even When separated from Body as long as it has an adequate supply of Oxygen. The Beating sound that Heart makes is caused by Opening and Closing of Valves. Laughing is Good for Heart because it…

26 Amazing Human Body Facts - Quick and Fascinating Facts for Kids

26 Amazing Human Body Facts

The Human brain has a Memory capacity which is the Equivalent of more than Four terabytes on a hard drive. The total Length of all the Blood vessels in the Human body is about 100,000 km. It is Impossible to Sneeze with your Eyes open. The Human eye can Distinguish 10 million Different colors. We…

error: Content is protected !!